Emerald Predator Hunt. Emerald Lake, New York
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hey there, predator hunters! Get out and set up you best float fishing tackle, because the Emerald Predator Hunt is ON! Use all your skill and agility to land the most vicious of predatory monsters and score the most points to win!
- Score Points by catching predatory Fish species!
- Boats usage during the competition is allowed.
- Rod stand usage during the tournament is prohibited
- Only the fish caught from the shore scores.
- Use only Float fishing tackle and a Keepnet
- You don't have to keep the fish to get the Points
- The winner is determined by the total Score for predatory fish caught
- A secondary score is based on the biggest single Predator catch!
- Northern Pike: Young - 3 , Common - 10
- Chain Pike: Common - 10, Trophy - 15, Unique - 35
- Redfin Pickerel: Common - 5, Trophy - 10
- Grass Pickerel: Common - 5, Trophy - 10
- Yellow Perch: Common - 1, Trophy - 3