One of us,Two of Asp. Tiber River, Italy
Oh wow! This promises to be one of the most thrilling spinning Competitions ever held on the banks of the Tiber River in Italy! In this angling showdown, you must compete with other players in catching all sizes of Asp to ultimately try to get a maximum weight difference between the smallest and the biggest fish in your Keepnet! Yep, it takes two Asp to determine the one winner!
- Hunt for Asp
- Boats usage during the competition is prohibited.
- You can use only spinning tackle and a Keepnet.
- Rod stand usage during the tournament is prohibited
- The goal is to get a maximum weight difference between the smallest and the largest Asp in your Keepnet at the end of the Competition.
- The secondary score is based on the biggest single Asp caught.